Life's Balance: Eat, Lift, Teach.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Looking back on my last posts I'm looking at where I was at that time. Seems like so long ago I was talking about something I am about to finish! I'm currently 1 week away from finishing my student teaching in 4th grade. I can hardly believe it's over already. Seems like just yesterday I was learning all these students names, and now they are all little pieces of me! It has been the hardest experience of my life but I'm so thankful to have had the experience. They have made me laugh, cry, and scream but in the end I learned more about myself than I ever could have imagined. And through the roller coaster that has been my internship I still enjoy teaching and am even more excited to have my own classroom than before.
Tomorrow starts the last week of my full time teaching with my 4th graders. Then we have spring break and my final week in the classroom will be spent handing over the instructional time back to the teacher and observing other teachers. I can't believe it has come so quickly but I am so excited to finally worry about me again. I have put 100 % into this experience that my own needs and desires have taken a backseat. I'm ready to put me first again and start my own career and bring my passions back into full force! My fitness has still been here but more as a tool not as a lifestyle. I've put in the work I needed to do to make sure I was the best teacher I could be. Now I need to go full force towards getting my own career and going towards my fitness goals full force!

I have 5 days left with my students and I plan to let things roll off my back. Enjoy the process and give them my all. I'm going to hit every body part, make all my cardio sessions, and get every meal on time 100 % on track. I'm packed an ready to go and I'm excited. I had to put all my focus into this to make myself successful and now that i've done a good job I can follow my other goals simulatenously.


so here's to a great week - new goals and new focus. I have 2 interviews in two weeks and I plan to make those my stepping blocks to the next part of my life.



HEREEEEE WE GOOOOO. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment