Life's Balance: Eat, Lift, Teach.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break is here!

Happy Monday!


My students are on spring break this week so we have ALL week off - i'll admit I don't know what to do with myself! I was so excited for a break all week and then yesterday I was thinking of what I needed to prepare for the week - oh, nothing!


I'm going out of town for a few days just to get away, but I'm looking forward to lounging on the beach and being a bum too :) I can't wait to get some R&R!


I've been doing a lot of reading as well - so that will give me something to do over the break. I am a big Jodi Picoult fan and am actually running out of her books to read. They are just fantastic - very easy to connect/relate to.



I'm off to go knock my cardio out - then I have a 9 am phone interview for a teaching job in the county. Then cook/pack and i'm OUT OF HERE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment