Life's Balance: Eat, Lift, Teach.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 1 down - lifetime more to go!

Happy Monday at 8pm! I made it through the day - my goal is to make it through 2 weeks without 1 diet mess up OR any skipped workouts/cardio seshs. So for the small term goal let's say 1 day down, 13 to go - cause lord knows that sounds better than weeks! I couldn't sleep last night - I had the sugar blues (wayyyy too much sugar). I read until about midnight and finally fell asleep. Needless to say when the alarm went off at 5 I was NOT a happy girl. I made it through the last monday before spring break - without too many incidents. I left school at 3:09 - yes 39 minutes after my kids were dismissed I was turning off the lights in my classroom - celebrateeee! I realized all semester I have spent WAY too much time there. I'm extremely anal retentive and I just can't leave things unless they are perfect. When you share space with 17 10year olds - things will never be perfect. Since I left school so early I got to the gym at 3:30 -and i took my sweet time! I didn't hop on cardio until 5 or so, it was so nice to just focus on training and nothing else! I had some taco-turkey and green peppers for dinner, it was so yummy! I'll probably have a cup of tea shortly and read before bed. four days left until spring break! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment