Life's Balance: Eat, Lift, Teach.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Here I Go Again..

Recently, I have been truly inspired/addicted to some healthy lifestyle bloggers. It's no secret that I have struggled with the healthy balance of show dieting/off season binging. I bounce between 116lbs to 132lbs which is obviously not a balance.


Through hearing other peoples stories and my own personal trial and error I feel like I'm on the right track to learning that secret of balance. I spend each day trying to learn how to teach, be a teacher, get my training in, be a girlfriend, be a sister, be a friend, eat clean, and try and let me hair down and have a little fun. Through this blog i'm going to share the good and the bad, the times when I eat a whole tray of brownies by myself and the times when I rock a week of awesome training. I want people (including myself) to learn that you need to set your expectations high for yourself, but don't be unrealistic and don't beat yourself up. Do what you love, BECAUSE you love it. Follow what your passionate about, but do it makes your life sweeter and more meaningful, don't ever do anything that makes you miserable about everything.

So now I..



eat,

lift,




& teach!
xoxox Casey


1 comment:

  1. Case...are those like gourmet pizza bites...i have never seen pizza bites with spinach on them lol

    ReplyDelete